Itai j.d.o.o. (MBS): 110051809, Personal Identification Number (OIB): 98786020331, headquartered at ‘Ive Vojnovića 2, Zadar, Croatia’, for the hospitality and services, registered in the Court Registry of the Commercial Court in Zadar under the registration number (MBS), Mob: +385977013985, email: email@example.com
PRODUCTS AND / OR SERVICES
We offer boat rental services and skipper services. The retail price of each boat and the retail price of skipper sevices are shown on the website, expressed in euros. The retail prices in kuna are calculated at the middle exchange rate of the CNB on the day of payment. The rental price includes the use of boats, insurance, prescribed equipment, and cleaning the boat after the lease. The rental price does not include fuel costs and fees for other ports.
TERMS OF SALES
Upon making the reservation the customer pays 50% of the total boat rental price and the remaining amount upon rental. Methods of payment by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Discover cards. The boat is taken over in Zadar. There is a possibility of delivering boats at other locations, for which the cost of delivery depends on the distance of the location.
1. Rent includes the use of boats, insurance, prescribed equipment, and cleaning the boat after the lease. The rent does not include fuel costs and fees for other ports.
2. The User acknowledges that possesses the necessary naval and navigational knowledge for handling the hired boat. If the hirerer gives the boat to another person for handling he is still responsible in case of accident.
3. Payment: 50% upon booking, the rest before taking the boat.
4. User receives a boat to rent in good condition, fully equipped for sailing, any objections must be entered in the log during handower.
5. The User is obliged to return the boat in time, until 19:00 HRS, with equipment and full fuel tank. In case of delay user must pay damages lessor for lost time, 50 euro and fuel if fuel tank is not full.
6. The User is obligate: not to give a boat in the sublease, not transport the illicit number of persons, not tow other boats (except only in case of danger), on the boat to move in the appropriate shoes or barefoot. If you fail the above obligation of the lessor has the right to terminate the contract and keep the rent received.
7. The User is authorized to use a boat in the area up to 3 nautical miles from shore and islands.It is not permited to leave Croatian territorial waters.
8. In case of any damages on the boat, rental deposit (safety deposit) wil not be refunded. In case there is no damage on the boat, rental deposit (safety deposit) wil be refunded.
9. In the event when booked boat (or replacement) can not be delivered to the customer at the agreed time within 24 hours, down payment will be refunded.
CONFIDENTIAL DATA PROTECTION AND ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.CorvusPay ensures complete privacy of your credit card data from the moment you type them into the CorvusPay payment form. Data required for billing is forwarded encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your payment card. Our store never comes into contact with your sensitive payment card data. Similarly, CorvusPay operators cannot access your complete cardholder data. An isolated system core independently transmits and manages sensitive data while at the same time keeping it completely safe.The form for entering payment data is secured by an SSL transmission cipher of the greatest reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by hi-grade encryption, using hardware devices certified by FIPS 140 2 Level 3 standard. CorvusPay fulfills all of the requirements for safe online payment prescribed by the leading credit card brands, operating in compliance to the PCI DSS Level 1 standard – the highest security standard of the payment card industry. Payments made by cards enroled with the 3-D Secure program are further authenticated by the issuing bank, confirming your identity through the use of a token or a password.All information collected by Corvus Info is considered a banking secret and treated accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which they were intended. Your sensitive data is fullysecure and it’s privacy is guaranteed by the state of the art safeguard mechanisms. We collect only the data necessary for performing the work in accordance with the demanding prescribed procedures for online payment.Security controls and operating procedures applied within the CorvusPay infrastructure not only ensure current reliability of CorvusPay but permanently maintain and enhance the security levels of protecting your credit card information by maintaining strict access controls, regular security and in-depth system checks for preventing network vulnerabilities.
AGREEMENT ON COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Itai j.d.o.o. may ask the End User to provide certain personal information, such as first and last name, address (including zip code), email address, phone number and birth date, credit card number information, validity date, authorization code, and other related information. Providing such requested personal information is up to the client.. If the client does not provide requested personal information for a particular activity that requires them, he / she will not be allowed to engage in such activity. Itai jd.o.o., will not share client’s personal information with other parties.
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.